Here's this week's glimpse into what's happening in and out of our classrooms here in the day school! These feature lessons, activities, centers, and saunters from a different classroom each week.
Today's feature: Chickadee's Closer Look at Bugs
At the science center this month, the Chickadees have been taking a closer look at bugs under our USB microscope. Taking this closer look has allowed us to see the details that make bugs unique. There are clipboards and bug guidebooks so we can draw and describe our specimens.
- Montana Early Learning Standards (MELS) 4.16 Life Science:
- Children develop understanding of and compassion for living things.
- I can explore the characteristics of living things.
- MELS Standard 4.15 Scientific Thinking and Use of the Scientific Method
- I can use my senses to examine objects in detail.