Thank you for your interest in Clark Fork School!
Clark Fork School seeks students of diverse backgrounds, interests, and talents with potential to benefit from and contribute to the school community. Clark Fork School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or national origin.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENROLLMENT
Families are enrolled in the following order: 1) currently enrolled students; 2) siblings of currently enrolled students; 3) children from families formerly enrolled at CFS; 4) families currently on the waitlist; and 5) new families.
Clark Fork School’s Preschool program has an open enrollment policy and processes applications in each category on a first-come, first- served basis in accordance with available openings. Enrollment in our Kindergarten and Early Foundations programs require a completed application, references, and a meeting with the Executive Director.
As part of the application process, families may be asked to:
- Provide contact information for an individual who has observed the child with his/her peers in an educational setting
- Offer short written responses to a brief questionnaire
- Participate in a short meeting with the Executive Director and tour our school
Tuition Information and Applications
- Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: $2179, payable in 9 monthly payments of $242.
- Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: $3121, payable in 9 monthly payments of $347.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: $3269, payable in 9 monthly payments of $363.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: $4681, payable in 9 monthly payments of $520.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: $5448, payable in 9 monthly installments of $605.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: $7430, payable in 9 monthly installments of $826.
Kindergarten & Early foundations Programs
8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., $7430, payable in 9 monthly payments of $826.
Financial assistance is available to families enrolled at CFS based on availability of scholarship funds, income eligibility and special family circumstances. The financial aid application process requires the completion of your tax return and a CFS scholarship application form.
Clark Fork School also accepts Best Beginnings Scholarships for preschool students and participates in Montana’s ACE Scholarship Program for students in Kindergarten.